About IBS GURGAON
IBS Gurgaon, set in the fast growing corporate city of Gurgaon, has been achieving its vision of creating a new class of managers for the uber-competitive business world.
Message from the Director
- We at IBS Gurgaon have been ranked amongst the top few business schools in the country in the past and have scaled heights of glory and excellence. This has become possible through the joint endeavors of a team of committed faculty members with rich experience and hard work, focus and enthusiasm of the dedicated students who have a zeal to excel.
Prof. (Dr). O.P. Gupta
Admission is based on IBSAT 2013/GMAT (from 2010 onwards) score of 550 and above and CAT percentile of 75 and above are exempt.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The campus is well-equipped with web-enabled classrooms, seminar halls, an auditorium, computer center and a cafeteria.
- High-speed multi-services, multi-enabled network infrastructure with 85 Mbps backbone.
- A comprehensive library with more than 25,000 books and subscription to over 50 journals, magazines and online databases.
- A team of full-time faculty members with rich experience in management education and industry.
IBS campuses have a strong brand image of turning out well rounded students who have been transformed into leaders. Our students are making a difference to organizations both in India and around the world. Many leading Indian and global corporations prefer to hire students from IBS campuses for their proven worth.
- The Smart Cube
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Bajaj Allianz
- Reval India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kotak Group
- Colgate Palmolive
- Neuerth Group
A summer internship with a Corporate is an ideal ground for students to test their learning in the first year. They are expected to work on a project that affords significant learning for them as well as add value to the corporate entity that they are working for.
The summer internship is considered to be a part of the curriculum and the student has to be in constant touch with faculty members on campus and mentors in their workplace who act as guides and monitor their progress. Such focus on creating value out of summer internships, a rarity elsewhere, is a feature of IBS campuses.