Institute for International MAbout The Institute
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in International Hospitality Management (Awarded by Oxford Brookes University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Specialization in International Hospitality and Tourism (Awarded by Oxford Brookes University)
- BBA (Hons.) - 3 & 4 year programme (Degree awarded
- by Oxford Brookes University, UK)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Awarded by Oxford Brookes University, UK)
- Specialization in - Marketing | Finance | Human Resource | International Business
- When compared to other catering or Hotel management colleges, IIMT kitchen has the most state-of-the-art and sophisticated equipment .
- The entire kitchen is effectively air-conditioned and has a extremely good Exhaust system.
- More than 70% of all equipment is imported and would compare favorably with the best in the Industry.
- Well planned kitchen in terms of space utilization and work flow.
- The kitchen is suitable for both individual as well as quantity food cooking.
- There is provision for a Dish wash and pot wash.
- A small bakery unit can be added to the Kitchen as there is space available.
Sports leagues; Student led clubs like the Finance, Marketing or HR Club; Events and competitions by various societies like the Literary, Cultural, Sports & Quizzing; Sports Competitions, Fests, Picnics etc. all these activities are a core component of the studentâs life at ISManagement & Technology (IIMT) established in 2000, is a privately funded institution of higher education located in Gurgaon in the National Capital Region. Currently the institute is managed by the UMAK Education Trust and is gearing to move into its new campus at the Gurgaon-Sohna Highway soon. IIMT's mission is to use education and lifelong learning as a means of economic, social and cultural emancipation. Its long-term objective is to provide internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of study in the professional area of hospitality and tourism.
Campus of Institute for International Management & Technology -
IIMT has a state of the art campus, well equipped with modern day infrastructure. The institute has invested heavily in the latest information technology equipment so as to enable its students to use technology as a learning resource. Students have the facility to sit in a classroom environment with one to one computer-student ratio. IIMT is currently building an all inclusive, state-of-art, fully air conditioned 16 acre campus within 15 minutes of Gurgaon in the National Capital Region (NCR) of India.
Why choose Institute for International Management & Technology?
- Promoted by a group, called Umak, which has business interests in India’s hospitality, restaurant, and education sectors.
- Award winning, text-book authoring and research oriented faculty, 86 % of which either has PhD. or is pursuing a doctorate degree
- An upcoming new campus, based on a theme of "Pursuit of Knowledge" within 20 minutes of driving distance from Gurgaon.
- Placement record of their students across multiple continent such as England, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore, France, Dubai, Mauritius, Russia and the most reputed companies such as HP, Carlton, KPMG, The Oberoi, Cushman & Wakefield, Keane, Taj Group, American Express in the respective industries
- A demonstrated record of academic excellence of an international standard as demonstrated through multiple audits conducted by QAA, a UK government independent accreditation body.
- An academic culture and corporate policy that promotes applied research, industry focused consultancy assignments for faculty, and other forms of scholarly activity. IIMT’s students and faculty are therefore co-creators of knowledge
Facilities at Institute for International Management & Technology -
- Class rooms
- Computer Centre
- Student Clubs
- Sports Facilities
Student Life at Institute for International Management & Technology -
The student activities at IIMT offer some of the most interesting, memorable and fun aspects of the student life. The co-curricular and extracurricular activities offer an opportunity for students to develop and augment their interests and passion. The institute believes that students learn much better through a multi-disciplinary approach and therefore learning can be imparted not merely through books but also through a host of extracurricular activities. Such activities provide a forum to discover and develop personal interests and are a core component of the student’s life.