IIMT School of Management (ISM) is an initiative of IIT & the Wharton School alums who wish to replicate their own quality educational experience for the benefit of students in India. ISM is funded by the holding entity of Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi, Radisson Blu Varanasi and a restaurant chain called The Great Kabab Factory. The institute's campus, located on Gurgaon - Sohna road, is fully integrated with academic, recreational and residential facilities for students
Radisson Hotels International
Radisson Hotels International is a fully owned subsidiary of the Carlson Hospitality Worldwide, which is one of the major operating groups of Carlson Companies incorporated with system wide sales in excess of $ 21 billion.
Carlson Hospitality brands include:
- Regent International Hotels
- Radisson Hotels Worldwide
- Country Inns and Suites by Carlson
- Park Hospitality
- Carlson Vacation Ownership
- Carlson Lifestyle Living
- Restaurant brands such as TGI Friday's and Pick Up Stix
- Cruise Operations include Radisson Seven Seas Cruises
- The Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Carlson Leisure Group
- Carlson Marketing Group
With more than 1520 hotel, resort, restaurant and cruise ship operations in 79 countries, Carlson Companies provide employment to 1,90,000 people in more than 140 countries. Carlson supports academic endeavours globally and has sponsored the highly prestigious Carlson School of Business at the University of Minnesota, USA.
Today, the institute has grown to be a centre of excellence in its chosen area and the academic and industry acceptance is taken as the yardstick.
From the Chairman's desk
It is a matter of great pride and pleasure for me to personally witness the growth of our educational initiative, IIMT School of Management (ISM), with its own ultra modern state-of- the-art campus. This has been made possible due to unstinted commitment of all the stakeholders viz., Carlson Hospitality, Radisson Edwardian Group, Unitech Ltd. and the Umak Group. Personal contributions made by Mr. K. B. Kachru, Chairman, South Asia, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group and Mrs. Neelam Kachru were very helpful in creating a strong foundation. Thereafter, Mr. Amit KapurÂ´s untiring effort to streamline the marketing and operating systems has further strengthened the structure.
The real credit for bringing the institution's vision to a ground reality goes to its highly qualified, dedicated, highly accomplished, globally exposed and research oriented faculty and equally able administrative staff. The ISM participates actively in research, conducts consulting assignment and has very dynamic engagement with industry. This constant exchange of ideas between industry, faculty and students is an important contributor to the quality of a higher education institution.
The real test of an institution is its capability not only to educate, but generate employability as measured by imbibing the right knowledge, skills and attitude thatÂ´s valued by the industry. The role of the institution is to train and groom the students with strong personality attributes so that they can take mature decisions and handle a range of different assignments effectively. The aim of a higher educational institute is also to enable a student to establish a unique identity in this competitive, technically savvy knowledge society. ISM's industry partnership with business enterprises like Adidas, KPMG, Royal Bank of Scotland, American Express and many more speak volumes of their high caliber.
I wish our institute the best of luck in years to come. I am sure that our highly motivated and dedicated professional faculty, as supported by the instituteÂ´s strong culture will ensure a place for ISM in the top bracket of private higher education institutions.
Dr. Ramesh Kapur
Founder, IIMT School of Management (ISM)
Message from the Principal
I welcome you to a school which lives a dream and has a passion to achieve excellence in the field of Management.
ISM is pleased to offer a Post Graduate Diploma in Management which revolves around five key elements - knowledge, industry interface, global exposure, social responsibility and personality development.
We have benchmarked our curriculum with the best in academia, so that you have access to the most updated knowledge.
There will also be an active industry interface, with a senior corporate leader as your mentor. Your mentor will not only guide you towards your career goal but also help you to understand your strengths and weaknesses.
The PGDM programme will give you global exposure through site visits to universities and companies at foreign locations. This will enable learning in a cross-cultural environment and sensitize you to the way business is conducted internationally.
There will also be exposure to issues of social relevance and opportunities that exist at the bottom of the pyramid in India. An integral part of PGDM programme is a development programme, built into the course structure.
This will equip you with the soft skills that are increasingly becoming critical for corporate success. Welcome to the greatest journey in your life. From what you are today, to a leader the corporate sector needs, two years from now.
Dr. N.H. Mullick
Principal, IIMT School of Management
About the Program
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM)- Specialization in Marketing | Finance | Human Resource | International Business Management | Supply Chain Management | Entrepreneurship & Innovation
2 year full time programme | AICTE Approved
- 50% in graduation in any stream or appearing in final examination from an Indian university (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- A valid score of one the following: CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT
- Personal interview
- Candidates with work experience would be preferred
- The ISM campus is built on the concept of “Pursuit of Knowledge”. All aspects of the campus - architectural, interior design, landscaping and art work - are derived from this concept to promote intellectual exploration through exhibits such as an “Infinity Fountain”, a “Sculpture Garden”, a labyrinth and academic lobbies that disseminate knowledge.
- The campus is equipped with world class academic facilities based on an interactive learning environment design, cohesive use of external areas - mango orchard, herb and vegetable garden, bodhi tree, artistic underpasses, fragrance garden - based on an integrated approach to space utilization and student activity areas - amphitheatre, water pond, soccer field, tennis & basketball courts - for creating lifelong memories. The campus also has full time residential facilities for both boys & girls that include a medical clinic and a provision store.
- The campus is also amongst the handful in India that has a provision for a full functional on-site training hotel. Lastly, it is perhaps the first of its kind being designed on an environmentally “Green” rating as per LEED-INDIA standard through the use of open spaces and native landscape plantations.
The Learning Resource Centre, designed over 3 floors, holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources with over 12,000 books, 200 audio & video snippets, and over 1500 DVD ROMs on business, hospitality and IT related topics. It also provides access to 175 international & national journals and 5 online databases like Proquest ABI/INFO, EBSCO-Hospitality & Tourism, Capitaline Plus, DELNET, India Stat, etc.
Separate, fully furnished hostel facilities are available at the campus for both boys and girls with a provision for air-conditioned and non air-conditioned rooms in triple, double and single sharing options. The hostels have their own vending machines, provide 24 hour security, have laundry facility and have a provision for on-site warden.
ISM campus offers host of recreation and sports facilities to foster team work and enable life time memories. The campus comes equipped with football and cricket field, tennis and basketball courts and a table tennis area.
- 17 October - Factors Shopping Malls to be successful in Delhi NCR India
- 9 October - Guest Session : Corporate Banking and wholesale banking
- 13 September - Mr.Bhavya Banga,Marketing Manager BCC Research addressed the PG students on "Digital Marketing:Scope,Trends and Opportunities".
- 16 November - Negotiation Game at MDI's Annual Fest - Imperium
- 13 November - Mr.Sachidanand Karna,Head - Revenue Planning & Analysis(b2b Business) at Bharti Airtel
- ISM students visit NSIC
Our Internship and Placement partners include premium organizations like
International & National recruiters
- Aquarius Investments, Singapore
- Sakshi Advertising, Dubai
- Audiviz Technologies, Dubai
- Al Wazzan General Trading, Kuwait
- S & P ( Capital IQ)
- Madura Lifestyle & Fashion
- Landscape Outsourcing
- IndusInd Bank
- DTDC Couriers & Cargo Ltd